Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Keaton is 7!


This is the cake Keaton wanted for his birthday this year.

He had his party this year at Jump 2 It which is another indoor inflatables park. We like these alot. He had a great party and a very good time with his friends!


Birthday Boy!

Playing air hockey with momma and I just scored on him!! Oh Yeah!


Happy Birthday to Keaton! I didn't get a picture of it on our camera but there is this huge chair kind of like a throne that they blow up for the birthday boy to sit on and unwrap his gifts. I think this is the part Keaton was most excited about because we've been to several parties here and they only let the person that is having the birthday sit on it. He was excited to finally be able to sit on the big chair!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

YAY- love the cake & looks like a fantastic birthday party!

Laura said...

So fun to see their bdays ... I wish we were closer to make it to these moments. Great cake lori!