
It is that time of year again! We love going and taking the kids to the fair.

This is future bribery for Keaton. He still doesn't love the fast rides and all that.

This was the school bus ride and Kadenw as perfectly happy until the ride started and then he was scared. He rode it last year but for some reason it freaked him out at first. Once he realized he was okay he stopped crying and started enjoying it.

I cannot do these spinny rides anymore since I've had kids. Jason rode this one and made everyone sick by spinning it like crazy.

Kaden riding the bumper boats.

Apparently, my friend's little boy got kicked off this ride because he was splashing the other kids. Too funny!

Kaden just loved this pig and insisted on having his picture taken with it.
4 comments:
ha ha. funny pics. Keaton should try the "bigger" rides from that little wimpy ride. j/k
Oh yes, gotta love the fair- cute pictures! I love the pig and I think it's hilarious that Keaton is in that whale- he looks so big- cracked me right up!!!
Cute pictures and commentary! Love the kid dynamics! He's going to love that picture of him in the pig someday. :)
https://www.cekaja.com/info/buah-yang-membantu-melawan-selulit
Post a Comment