Sunday, May 17, 2009

Family Update



Kayla has been busy playing soccer and finishing up her fifth grade year. She will be starting middle school in less than three months. Jason and I are frightened by the thought of this! She plans to spend her summer doing art lessons and going to camp for a week by herself.


Keaton is about to finish up his Pre-K year and will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. He has had an awesome soccer season and has scored alot of goals. He will be continuing his tennis lessons over the summer along with swimming lessons. He is our little character as you can see!!


Kaden is 2 and a half now and he has quite the personality. We call him Bam- Bam because he is a little on the destructive side. He loves to break things. He loves to sing songs and play ball. He loves to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

4 comments:

JoAnna Fountain said...

What a nice blog you have ;) I am so happy you have one!

Jenny said...

Yay! I'm so glad that you guys went live and that we all have blogs!! It looks great- good job! I'm glad Jo got you caught up! Hope y'all have a fun time on your trip coming up! Can Kayla & Keaton & Kaden come visit this summer? Tyler needs some entertaining :)!

Jeff said...

the kids look awesome!! Laura and I don't have our blog on your list ... ;-( ... is there a hint we should be picking up on? j/k

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Your children look so awesome! and your blog looks great as well. Good Job!