
For Kayla's "friend" party we went and painted pottery. She was allowed to invite 5 girls. These are her bestfriends!!

Deciding on what to make! Too many choices!

Everybody hard at work. They really seemed to enjoy painting the pottery. It is a great idea for a party!

Crazy glasses Kayla got as a gift.

We went for pizza after the pottery place. Girls can eat! Luckily it was a buffet!

Kayla was mortified that they sang to her at the restaurant. She especially liked the pizza guy coming out and singing as well. My mom put them up to this. Grandma must have been getting back at her for something!!

Group Shot! All these girls except for one have names that start with either K or H. Very confusing trying to call them by the right name when they are all together. Be sure and check out Kayla's belt. The 80's are back for sure.
3 comments:
Awesome! Next time I am in town again we will have to go!
Happy Belated Birthday Kayla! Loves, Cousin Heidi Richhart- from Utah- wow! 2 kayla's in one family. I have a niece who is almost 2! her name is kayla!
Way cute belt!! I used to have one like that!! Seriously, can't believe the 80's are back in!! Looks like a fun party- I'm glad you found a pottery place! Kayla has a beautiful smile with such pretty teeth- love that sunglasses picture!
Post a Comment