May is always an extremely busy time for us. School is ending, sports are ending, so many ceremonies to attend. I finished up teaching preschool just in time to attend all the ceremonies for my own kiddos. This is Kayla's soccer banquet for E.C. and this is her coach.
Kayla with some of her teammates. These girls play on her club team as well.
Kaden's Kindergarten Graduation! A sad day for mommy and daddy for our last kiddo to be graduating kindergarten. Can't believe it! They grow up so fast.
He had awesome teachers this year. Ms. Joyce and Ms.Debbie loved Kaden and he loved them right back. Ms. Joyce was everything you'd want in a kindergarten teacher. I have actually known her for a while as Kayla and her daughter are in the same grade and use to hang out a bit together. I was thrilled when I found out she was going to be Kaden's teacher.
Time to move on to first grade. Really sweet program for the graduation! Made me tear up a bit for sure.
Another day, another ceremony. Keaton and his third grade class. He had Mrs. Hawkins and their class was Hawkins' Hip Hoppers. They sang a few songs and then had awards. He did really well and got called for a lot of awards. We aren't raising no dummies around here!
So proud of all of the kids and all the hard work they have put into school this year! Now onto 1st, 4th,and 10th grade for the Tolsma kiddos!
Oh Twoodles!
11 years ago
3 comments:
Wow, great post. I love all the pictures and seeing them in all their different stages. Congrats to them all! I loved your comment about the dummies. ;) Made me laugh. Such a great a pic of you three. Lots of love!
those kids are just plowing through school and growing up. slow them down. ;-)
Ditto to my sibs comments!! I'm just glad to see you blogging again! I hope u are enjoying not teaching this year! Keep up the blogging- I love seeing the pictures!!!
Post a Comment