For part of the kids Christmas this year we told them they could help pick out 2 new kittens. So introducing Blizzard and Oreo. I think you can probably figure out who is who. Blizzard is a boy and Oreo is a girl.
Oreo was named because Keaton rode on a black and white horse named Oreo and he kept saying when we get a kitten I want it to be black and white and call it Oreo. The boys wanted to name the white cat snow flake and Kayla about had a heart attack because she thought that was a wussie name . So i came up with Blizzard which everyone seemed to like and it was a little bit more manly of a name. It was just corny enough to fit. Oreo Blizzard.
They both have really good personalities and love to be petted and cuddled.
Oreo was a little standoffish of Blizzard at first and he put up with it for 2 days and then he decided he had had enough of that and was ready to play. He would just tackle her and play whether she wanted too or not and they became instant friends after a few days of that.
I feel sorry for them some times having two boys who love them so much and want to play but they always come back for more so they must be ok with getting roughed up a bit.
Oh Twoodles!
11 years ago
3 comments:
You forgot to mention they scare babies. :) I'm impressed - you're only 4 months behind now! Go Lori!
All that blog catch up ... the kittens I'm sure love the boys.
Love the cute pictures. You look great Lori!
Post a Comment