Friday, April 19, 2013

Beach Trip JoAnna and Robert's October 2012

 The kids had a couple of days off school in October so we headed down to Jo and Roberts for some R&R. Love their view. I don't know how they will ever bring themselves to move.
 They were great hosts as always and we enjoyed ourselves. They are brave to take on five of us!
 We ate good food, went to the beach, got snow cones, played tennis, played ping pong, played games,
the girls made headbands one night, took the kids to a movie.
 This is probably how they really felt after we left!
 I am sure their neighbors below loved us. Hard to keep these two still and quiet for very long.
 Just letting them know what they are in for if they have a couple of boys of their own one day.
 Our favorite thing we did was rent a boat on our last day there. It was a blast. The kids and adults all loved it. We will be doing that again for sure!
 Kaden is ready to ride at the moment. Later he fell asleep and slept for half the boat ride. I guess we had been wearing  him out the last couple of days.
 Kayla is pointing to JoAnna's very small and cute baby bump. She is very excited to have girl cousin number two.
 The bathroom is that way...
 Should we trust him driving us around? Probably not but the kids did like going fast.
 Love Keaton"s hair in this picture!
 We found an island to swim to and walk around and collect sea shells for the boys. These two decided to soak up some rays.

 Poor Robert had to keep getting in and pushing us out of the shallow parts a couple of times. I think we sucked up some seaweed.
 I don't think I have ever laughed harder then seeing Robert jump/fall in when he misjudged how deep the water is. Jason was crying he was laughing so hard.
 You are a good sport Robert! We loved hanging out with you guys. Thanks for having us over again.

3 comments:

JoAnna Fountain said...

YAY! This post was great. We loved reading it and reliving the memories. So much fun! I love the first picture of the family. It's a great one of y'all.

Jeff said...

Another blog post?!?! Lori you are on fire! ;-)

- This really did look fun. Nice trip and experiences and pictures.

Jenny said...

What a blast u guys!!!