Saturday, September 5, 2009

11 Years Together!


Today is our 11th anniversary! I can't believe it has really been that long for us! I don't know where the time has gone. I look forward to many more years together and watching our kids grow. We have to put off celebrating till next weekend though. Jason is on call this weekend and we have some friends coming in to visit. This is how it works sometimes. We would like to go to a nice place to eat down town to celebrate!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay- Happy Anniversary you guys!! Congrats on making it 11 years- hopefully you still have 50 more to go at least! Y'all are an adorable couple and perfectly made for each other- this is sounding sappy, so I'm going - bye!

Jeff said...

Happy Anniversary you two! 11 years ... wow?!?! Where did the time go?

JoAnna Fountain said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I hope you get to go out somewhere really fun and nice! Hopefully Robert and I can be just as happy as y'all are when we hit our 11 years.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Hopefully if i get married someday! my husband and i will be happy when we get to our 11 years! whenever that is. - hope that made sense.