Over the summer we went to Cloudland Canyon for a picnic and some hiking. It is goregous and we would really like to do some camping there this fall.
Taking a little break on our way down to the waterfalls! All the kids did really well on the hike but we were amazed by Kaden. He kept up with us and did most of the walk himself. There were a ton of stairs down!! Some of you may recognize this because we did a family trip with Jason's side a while back.

3 comments:
Beautiful- when are we going to meet there for a campout? The fall weather is here!!
I remember that for sure ... That was before I left on my mission to the MTC and we played monopoly at the cabin and I did some Michael Jackson dancing outside by a fire I believe! ;-)
That totally brings back memories. That was a fun trip! Looked fun.
Post a Comment