
The new middle schooler!! We had to beg her to let us take a picture on the first day! Look converse are back!!

So Jason has promised Kayla that he will get her a cell phone if she makes A's all year long. It will be tough for her, she has a pretty hard schedule and some demanding teachers but we know she can do it. Then she will make her dad eat his words. It is kind of hard to believe but she is in the small minority of kids in her grade that do not have a cell phone already.




3 comments:
Cute, cute, cute pictures of those 3- Kayla looks so grown up and tan- loved that first day outfit. And Keaton- what a stud- I bet he's a fun kindergartner to have in class- always making things funny! Fun pictures! I can't believe you have a middle schooler- good luck Kayla getting those A's! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
I can't believe those kids are in school ... and MIDDLE SCHOOL?!?! wow. I remember those first day pics with new cool clothes. Kayla get those A's ... although I don't know about a cell phone ... crazy kids have them at that age and it must drive the teachers crazy
I loved the first day pics! I think they are all so cute! I hope they are feeling better and over the flu. Good luck Kayla on getting A's!
Post a Comment