Sunday, December 6, 2009

Halloween Fun!


Our pumpkin carvings this year!

Kaden decorating his halloween cookies.

Keaton has his all finished and is ready to watch Charlie Brown's The Great Pumpkin. Keaton just giggles when he is watching it and loves snoopy. He has his dad's humor!

Bumblebee!

Who are you? I'm batman!

All the cousins are going trick or treating. Now you may be wondering why I don't have any picture of Kayla dressed up. She wanted to get ready with a friend of hers at her house. I agreed but I told her to come by and let me get some pictures. Well, she came by but after she was done trick or treating and she was soaked because it was raining that night. So I have not one picture of her on Halloween this year :(

Keaton showing off his loot. He did not eat one single piece of his candy for weeks. He would eat out of our leftover candy but wouldn't touch the stuff in his bucket. He was saving it and then I finally convinced him it was okay to eat it.

Kaden had no problem eating his candy!!

3 comments:

JoAnna Fountain said...

Fun! It makes me hungry for some sugary sweet candy right now.

Jenny said...

Funny, funny Keaton! He cracks me up! Glad to see the updates!! Tyler will love looking at Keaton's bumblebee costume & Kaden's batman- those are his two favorite things!!! We can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Greg and Lara said...

Cute costumes! That is one awesome-looking Bumblebee! Did you hear Greg is working in Newnan now, and he works with somebody who lives on your street and trick-or-treats with your kids!