Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Virginia / D.C. Trip


This is Kaden on his "pony" ride. When I scheduled I was told the boys would ride ponies. This is the biggest pony I've ever seen! It took a little convincing to get him on and daddy had to walk right beside him.

As cautious as Keaton has always been it amazes me that he is so willing to get on these huge horses. He loves them though! Jason, Kayla and I went on an hour long ride and we didn't get pics of that but poor Kayla had to ride behind Jason's horse that kept having to go to the bathroom and it smelled horrendous! Poor Kayla and how fitting that it was Jason's horse!!
These are the caverns that we toured
Aerospace Museum - we had to take the boys here while we were in D.C. They are in a big airplane / jet phase right now.

Cheese!!!

We hit D.C. at the perfect time. Not too crowded and the weather was perfect for sight seeing

Overlooking Arlington. We got to see the changing of the guards which was pretty cool.

Our hiking trip. There were lots of national parks near the condo where we stayed. Keaton wanted to keep going and going. He really enjoys hiking and takes after his daddy with that.

2 comments:

JoAnna Fountain said...

Fun! I love seeing your trip after hearing about it. I loved the story about Jason's horse! Too funny. Oh, and those are definitely the biggest "ponnies" I have ever seen.

Jenny said...

Yea! It was fun to see your pictures from your trip finally- I love all of them!