
Crazy Kids!

Oh, he is definitely three!

Keaton got his face painted at the Thrasher's game! I think he breathed in a lot of paint fumes that night when the lady was doing it.

Kayla and her friend HAllie got into the festivities too!

Kayla modeling her ear muffs!

This is the dusting of snow that GA got. It was enough for a day off school!

The new tramp with snow!

Kaden wanted to taste. Hopefully there wasn't any yellow snow around.

Poor kids couldn't even make a snowball out of this stuff. It just fell apart immediately.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! I am so glad you posted. Looks like Kayla and Hallie are still having fun. Sweet face paint.
We love looking at the pictures...fun travels and fun kids!
So cute! When are we going to hang out???
That sounds like our snow- it fell apart!! YAY- it's so good to see you blogging again!! I love those kiddo's of yours and I think I saw my hair in a picture- or was that yours- the one with the ear muffs???
Speaking of that- I still need to send you guys the pictures that I took over Christmas- I'm going to do that right now and get it off my to-do list!
Post a Comment