Monday, June 14, 2010

Finally A New Post!!!


Just some random pics of our spring. I risked my marriage to make this Georgia cake for my dad!!

Feeding the ducks after we had a nice picnic at the lake.

Kaden posing - at least we can get him to smile at the camera these days!

Keaton's line of cars...

Kaden's line of cars, a little uneven in the numbers I think.

Making spider webs.

I'm not sure what Kayla is doing...

5 comments:

JoAnna Fountain said...

HAHA - Keaton still lines his cars up! I love it, and I see it has rubbed off on Kaden. That will always remind me of when Keaton was little and Jeff or someone would move one of his cars out of line, how he would get so upset. So cute!

Heidi gail walls said...

love the updates...

Jenny said...

Funny funny kids- love the car lineup. I didn't know he still did that!?

Jeff said...

ha ha .. the cars picture makes me want to move one out of place just to see what happens and if Keaton moves it back to its "perfect spot". I remember when he was younger on those particulars. Kaden has a better spider web form in his hand shape that Keaton ... way to go younger brother! ;-)

Love it

Jeff said...

That's right Jo ... I did that to him. Mean uncle, I know ... by the way Lori I first thought that GA cake was a prank for Jason before I read it was for your dad. funny