Tuesday, November 2, 2010

County Fair


We gave the kids a choice this year of going to Six Flags or going to the fair. The crazy kids chose to go to the fair much to Jason's disappointment. Even Kayla wanted to go to the fair. Anyway so that is what we did and I managed to get one pic of Kayla before she ran into some friends and took off with them for the rest of the night. We didn't hear from her until she needed money!! She did get on this ride willingly I might add and I might black mail her with this one day!

Kaden had a blast and was very adventerous.

Keaton had a great time too. We even managed to get him on a couple of the bigger rides this year. Some of them he liked and some he did not!!

This was a huge pirate ship that they climbed and then slide down. This one was a hit with the two of them.

This had to be the most boring ride at the fair. They were begging to get off by the end. It went so slow and they gave them a really long ride. I was afraid it was going to put them to sleep. we had a great time but next summer we are getting season passes to Six Flags!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Yippee, what fun posts! I love seeing the pictures...Lori, you look skinnny! What fun things you've been up to as a family!

JoAnna Fountain said...

Haha I love that the ride was too boring. We will go to six flags with you next year!

Jenny said...

Smiles all around to those cute pictures- that last ride made me laugh too as I imagined their faces on the boring, slow ride. Ha ha ha!! That one of Kayla at the beginning is funny too- go Kayla!!!

Lori said...

You guys have done some really fun outings together...that's awesome...cute pictures at the fair..love those Grandkids!!! Miss seeing them but glad to see these pictures!! Mama T