Thursday, December 2, 2010

Halloween Fun


We had a bonfire for halloween before we went trick or treating.
It was a little wild because my parents had to get Patrick's kids ready in their costumes beacuse Patrick and Karen were both working. Thay made it in time for trick or treating luckily.

Kaden's picture he just had to take.

Keaton was a storm trooper

Kaden was Buzz Lightyear. He was too cute and his wings really made the costume!


We're almost ready. You try getting 5 boys seven and younger to be STILL and Look at the camera! Not an easy task I assure you!!

Kayla was draculara! Dracula's daughter off some TV show.

Some of her friends that went trick or treating with her.
Our family's masterpieces...

Kaden wanted a mickey pumpkin.

Keaton had the owl/bat. You be the judge and solve a controversy in our family!!

I tried to take Kayla's pic with her pumpkin but she was embarrassed by hers. She did her soccer team name on her pumpkin. We thought she did a good job but she wasn't happy with it. She is an artsit and had just gotten her cast off so her wrist was bothering her quite a bit. We'll settle for a funny face.

Aunt Jenny did you teach her this?

This is a cookie cake I made for Tifny this year. I call her the crazy cat lady so I thought she needed a crazy cat cake too!

Happy Birthday Tifny!

Rocking out!

Jason and the boys cooking out while mommy had a girls night out with friends! This is about the extent of Jason's cooking.

My little Indian!

Isn't he cute?

3 comments:

Heidi gail walls said...

looks like a fun and awesome halloween!

Laura said...

I love all these pictures! So fun to see your family! Boy, Kaden looks grown up!

Jenny said...

Ha ha ha - love the pictures and yes, I did teach Kayla that!! Ha ha ha!! It definitely reminds me of me! Loved the pumpkins, costumes, and cute Indian boy- good update! OH, the cat cake was perfect too!