Tuesday, December 14, 2010

PARTY, PARTY,PARTY!


We've been doing lots of partying the last couple of weeks for Kaden and my birthdays. This was my labor of love for Kaden. He had to have a Buzz Lightyear cake.

He was a happy boy getting ready to leave for his friend party.

We had his party at Jump 2 It and we had 17 kids there. It was crazy but we had a good time!


This is Keaton's bestfriend Aidan. He moved down the street from us a couple of weeks after school started and they are in the same class. They love playing video games and trading their pokemon cards.

A group shot of the kids we could talk into sitting still long enough!!


This is Kaden's crown that Jenny made for him and he has loved it and worn it at all of his parties!

I can't believe he is four.

This is a family party we had at partners for Kaden and I. We get to celebrate together since our birthdays are so close!

Kaden opening a present from Grandpa Curtis and Kristi



This is hie school party and that is his teacher, Ms. Tammy. She is always telling me how smart Kaden is and how well behaved he is. She thinks he is a good example to the other kids in his class. Mommy's get to brag a little bit right? He got a little embarrassed when everyone sang to him

What a pose! His fourth party was at Jenny and Ben's house when we went for Thanksgiving. She made us a cookie cake to celebrate with. I didn't have any pics of that but it still counts too! She was sweet to do that! I think we are finally done celebrating now.

2 comments:

JoAnna Fountain said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Kaden!

Jenny said...

I'm so glad that Kaden loved his birthday crown so much!! He looks so cute in it! What fun parties and he looks so grown up! I can't believe he's 4 too!