
Kaden's Preschool that he goes to had a breakfast with Santa! They got to visit with Santa, get their picture taken, eat all the pancakes, sausage,bacon,fruit that they wanted, and then they had a bunch of fun activities that they could do. It was for the whole family to come and have fun.

They had face painting and everyone else seemed to go with a Christmas theme Keaton wanted Spider man so that is what he got.

They had someone making balloon animals for every kid. The line was like a mile long and it definitely was the fave. I imagine that guy was good and ready to be done after three hours of that. By the way don't pay attention to my background!! I'm having issues with changing it. Jo- help I think I deleted something:(



2 comments:
I love Keaton's spiderman face paint! Awesome. Let's get that background fixed. lol That reminds me, mine needs updating. I will send you an email. :)
I love Keaton's face and good form shooting that web!
Post a Comment