
After finishing our gingerbread houses we took the kids to Lake Lanier to see the Christmas Lights that night. That was our first time there and we liked it a lot better than Callaway.

He had a blast driving and Keaton did for a little while too but my picture didn't come out too good of him. Luckily we were only going about 5 miles an hour:)

They had a ton of stuff to do there. They had a fair with all the rides, you could roast marshmallows, ride ponies, they also had a little petting zoo. Unfortumately it was freezing cold that night so way too cold to be out there to long. We let the boys ride the ponies and then went to get warmed up.


4 comments:
Cute pictures. Thanks for sharing. :)
looks like a blast!!
Those are cute pics! I love seeing Kaden drive on Jason's lap.
Go Kaden! Tyler just drove around our neighborhood tonight, so I can imagine the excitement! I didn't know that Kayla chopped her hair! Cute!
Post a Comment