
We have a rather new state park in Coweta County. I had been hearing things about it now and then but it wasn't till I started driving Kayla to Carrollton for soccer practices that I paid much attention to it. I kept seeing signs for it and we thought we would take the boys over for some light hiking and a picnic.

The boys and daddy absolutely love to hike and go in the woods. You won't see any pics of Kayla on this trip because she can't stand to go. Instead of listening to her complain we took the boys while she was at a friend's house. Kayla cannot stand bugs so I guess she didn't quite turn in to the tomboy Jason was trying to make her into!!

The boys had a fun time collecting leave and acorns off the ground. We had quite the collection of that stuff this fall. They want to keep it forever and ever but we keep it until they forget about it and then I get rid of it.

Kaden showing off his collections!

Crossing over the bridge! The state park is really nice and clean. We may have to trying camping here in the spring. How convienent to only have to drive 30 min. to go camping.
1 comment:
How awesome to have a place to go hiking so close to your house! I love going outside on a pretty day. Looks fun!
Post a Comment