Sunday, January 1, 2012

Kayla

I thought I would post some of Kayla's modeling. Kayla and her friend Sabrina love to take pics of each other. They get a fancied up and then they take turns modeling. I have hundreds of these kind of photos of each one of them. Makes me thankful for digital cameras and not having to pay for the film...
Things start to get silly after a while.
Not a Tolsma face at all!

4 comments:

JoAnna Fountain said...

I remember doing this exact thing, except I did have to print the photos out. lol!

Laura said...

Ha ha...I did this same thing with my sister! We still have these hilarious photos. One time we were trying to get our hair to blow in the wind like the models in magazines...so I held a hairdryer thinking you wouldn't be able to see it in the shot. We printed out the pictures and discovered my sultry face holding a hairdryer. We still get a good laugh over that. Glad that Kayla has a great friend to hang out with!

Unknown said...

Jeez, I could swear I have at least 20 pictures of Jenny making the same face. :) If you've seen one Tolsma, you've seen them all!

Jenny said...

reminds me of Dionne and I! Nice eyes- that second picture is kindof freaky! Love the first one!! Great color on her!